The following steps are designed as a guide, to help make choosing your carpet easier.
Choose a carpet fibre type
This can depend on feel, wear, durability and price
- Wool Blend
Select a carpet pile type
This is how the carpet fibres are woven
- Cut and Loop
Decide if you prefer either a plain carpet or a patterned carpet
Choose the color that complements your home
The following steps are designed as a guide, to help make choosing your timber flooring easier.
Decide which type of flooring product suits your needs
- Hardwood timber (installed raw, then sanded and polished to your liking).
- Engineered timber (an overlay of timber already sanded and polished).
- Bamboo (already finished in a range of colours).
- Timber Laminate (floating floor already finished in a range of colours).
- Cork (installed raw or pre-finished).
Select a timber species (ie. Jarrah) or timber colour
For hardwood flooring, choose a timber grade
For hardwood flooring, choose a board width
The sizes available will depend on the timber species you have chosen.
Decide which installation method best suits your application or home
ie. Direct onto concrete slab or on top of plywood or existing timber floors etc.
For hardwood flooring, select the type of finish
Gloss or Satin