Laminate Flooring and Floorboards on the Bellarine Peninsula & Geelong
Laminate is a floating floor system that comes pre-finished in a range of colours to suit your home. It is easily installed as the planks click together using the glueless Uniclic system and it can be walked on the same day.
Bellarine Flooring is the leader in high-quality, affordable flooring for your home. Whether you’re in Drysdale, Point Lonsdale , Portarlington. Clifton Springs, Leopold or anywhere in the surrounding area, we can help you get the solution that suits your décor, budget and lifestyle.
Famous from Geelong to Queenscliff for our range of laminates
Bellarine Flooring has a huge display of laminates to choose from. They come in a range of colours to suit every décor and budget.
We work with suppliers whose products are of only the highest quality and can provide the selection and style our customers demand. Regardless of your décor, whether you want a light, open plan feel or want a deeper, richer finish, you’ll find the right laminate floorboards with Bellarine Flooring.
Laminate flooring is versatile and affordable for homes and businesses
Laminates offer a range of benefits over other options. Their strength alone makes them an inviting proposition and their other advantages include:
- Fast installation – Laminates have a click/lock or fold/lock design that fits planks snugly together like puzzle pieces.
- Easy to clean – One of the major advantages of a laminate floor is how fast and simple it is to clean with a mop, vacuum cleaner or a broom.
- Water resistant – Laminates are great for semi-wet areas such as kitchens.
- Strong and durable – Laminate flooring is virtually impervious to damage, the wear layer preventing dents and scratches for many years.
- Consistent appearance – Wood has natural imperfections while laminates offer uniformity across your floor, allowing you to achieve a seamless look.
- Affordability – The manufacturing process means laminate flooring is less expensive than timber floorboards, but its engineering makes it durable and strong.
Laminate Flooring Examples
Get in touch or visit our showroom for more information
Discover more about our products and expertise by getting in touch with our team today. Whether you’re interested in a new laminate floor, want to talk about our vinyl options or you are sold on timber or carpet flooring, we can help you make your ambitions a reality.
You can also use our online form, visit our showroom at 9 Sykes Place in Ocean Grove or pick up the phone and call us on today