Hybrid is a rigid core flooring product with a highly resilient surface structure. It also has the added benefit of an integrated underlay. Making it the perfect DIY product.
Hybrid Flooring combines the look of timber floors with the best features of laminate and vinyl. It’s perfect for use in hot climates and areas exposed to concentrated sunlight. It is strong and impact resistant, as well as 100% waterproof.
Benefits of Hybrid Flooring
- 100% waterproof – can be installed in kitchen, bathroom, laundries and resists most household spills.
- Warm and Comfortable underfoot. As well as having excellent sound reduction qualities.
- Strong wear layer, making it scratch resistant to everyday wear and tear.
- Easy to clean, mop friendly and low maintenance.
- Impact and indentation resistance.
- Compatible with floor heating
- Pet friendly
- Realistic designs in both timber and tile plank looks.
- Can be installed straight over existing ceramic tiles, concrete or chipboard sub-floors.
Hybrid Flooring Examples
Experience in Portarlington, Queenscliff and across the peninsula
For further details about our range of flooring and floorboards, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide all the information you need to choose the right timber flooring for your budget and lifestyle. Across the region, from Ocean Grove to Drysdale, Clifton Springs and the surrounding area, we have become the leading name in high-quality flooring and exceptional service.
You can also use our online form, visit our showroom at 9 Sykes Place in Ocean Grove or pick up the phone and call us on today